Here we leave you a collection of projects and action ideas to make it very easy for you!
We have prepared for you a collection of projects that are interesting and that need your support in order to continue growing and obtain impact and results.
We've also included some ideas to make giving more fun and engaging with your team!
If you want to make a donation or organize an action for the benefit of one of the projects, do not hesitate to contact us at +376 366 126 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you like them and encourage you to join and multiply solidarity!
Who or what do you want to help?
Click on the cause or project that moves you the most for more information
- to people to recover from their addictive disorders?
- to create a cooperative to give a 2nd chance to vulnerable people?
- to girls who have a better future thanks to a scholarship?
- that 800 children have a hot meal a day with a garden at school?
- to offer boys and girls summer camps?
- to reinsert people at risk of exclusion into work?
- to launch an app to protect children living on the street?
- that families at risk of poverty receive food more quickly and efficiently?
- to fight climate change and food wasteyes
- you like dogs and want to collaborate with the shelter?
- to a specific cause that is not on this list? Contact us and we'll help you find it!
And how can you help? You can make a donation to the project you like the most but why not involve your teams, customers and suppliers?
Here are some examples of how to get more people to join your solidarity action this Christmas 👇👇👇
- Organize a charity breakfast/snack with your team: everyone brings something to nibble on (if it's made at home, it's a plus 😉 ) and everyone who attends makes a donation.
- How about a solidarity challenge? Promote among your employees a day of healthy habits and reward with a donation for every thousand steps taken or for every kilometer cycled or whatever you like to share.
- A family day: invite your team and their families to a day of outdoor activities while they enjoy fun activities (why not think of them themselves?) and pay a solidarity ticket to participate .
- Christmas gifts for your customers? This year, let the gift to your customers be scholarships for girls or camps for children at risk or food for vulnerable families. Tell them about it in your Christmas card and encourage them to join in!
- Likes that are more than likes! If you are active on social networks, promote one of your posts and make a donation for every like, comment, retweet, … that your followers make.
- 2nd hand market: collect 2nd hand or other seasonal products from your employees and/or suppliers and organize a charity sale for the project you have chosen. In addition to solidarity, you will promote reuse and reduce waste!
If you want us to help you do your solidarity action this Christmas, contact us and we'll find the one that suits you best.
Together, let's add to multiply our solidarity!